BOURN PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF UNAUDITED ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2019
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement Monday 3 June 2019
2. Each year the smaller authority’s Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments Ltd. The unaudited AGAR has been published with this notice. As it has yet to be reviewed by the appointed auditor, it is subject to change as a result of that review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2019, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Clerk to the Parish Council, Michele Hutton,
53 Beaufort Road, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23 6FP
tel: 07701339765 email: email@example.com
commencing on Monday 1 July 2019
and ending on Friday 9 August 2019
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority’s AGAR is subject to review by the appointed auditor under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 and the NAO’s Code of Audit Practice 2015. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team)
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by Cllr Les Rolfe, Acting Clerk and RFO
HELP! - from the Webmaster
No news is NOT good news, neither is NOTHING happening.
Please let me know what is happening so that I can keep the right-hand column filled up - and so that others can find out what they might be missing. If it's happening locally, let everyone know. Up to twelve months ahead can be stored and will appear when the right time comes.
For all information regarding the Parish Council, including contact details, click on the Parish Council tab on the menu on the left.
This new website was set up in 2013 by Bourn Parish Council. However it is not solely for the Parish Council but the whole village as well. It is intended to provide as much local information as possible. Please contact the webmaster who will try to help you if there is anything you are looking for, or anything you feel is missing.
Clickable email links on the website (except the Parish Councillor contacts which work differently) will only work if you have a default email program on your computer, tablet or phone. If not, you will be able to right-click copy and paste to your own email program.
Bourn Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external sites accessed via links from this website. Some pages are/may be administered by the individual organisation who are responsible for their content. Broken links are always a hazard. Should you find any please report them to the webmaster so that they may be corrected.